Friday, June 6, 2014

Greetings from the MTC 15M-105!

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I'm all settled into my dorm now. My companion is Elder Sorenson. He's a really cool guy from NorCal. Very redhead. He's going to WV with me! In my dorm, Elder Carter and Elder Stalllings. They are in our District, (so we're with them a lot) but they are headed to Calgary. I told them to say hi to Jake* :)

Our Zone Leaders are Elder Clarke (he's very Russian) and Elder Olivera (he's very Brazilian), they are super cool. Our District Leaders are Elder Prescott, a very large Tongan who is awesome and Elder Clark (different guys) who is freaking hilarious. Very dry humor, like me!

I haven't gotten homesick yet, the closest I got was in our workshop today, teaching investigators and I was ... "wow. This is really happening". :) It was a great moment.

Oh, I forgot, Elder Young, Elder Buttar, and Elder Mullennax - they are in our district, tripanionship and headed to WV too!

Mom, I saw Julene Judd*. She was the second person I met after I left you guys. :)

In orientation with ALL the new missionaries, Sister Nally* had me stand up so she could say hi. haha, it was really awkward, but President and Sister Nally are such sweet people. She wants to chat sometime, lol. :)

Mom, please send me my pillow and blanket, not a huge blanket, but the one I have is scratchy and there is only one pillow and I'm used to two. :)

I hope you guys are having a good day! I hope my blessing helped mom. I love you guys! Annoy the cats for me!

Love, Elder Johnson

Jenn's addition:
*Jake Johnson is Braxton's cousin serving in Calgary, Canada
*Julene is a friend of mine. She served on a former BYU Women's Conference committee
*Sister Nally is the MTC President's wife. She is a friend of mine. She served on a former BYU Women's Conference committee

1 comment:

Hank said...

I so love that kid.